What were previously two separate trip reports (one from the Pilot and one from the Trip Coordinator or Doctor) have been consolidated into one trip report, with a number of "views" available of one corresponding database.
- select the icons at the top to look at either the:
- Clinic View (a medical summary)
- or the Pilot View (airport summary)
- by viewing the database, check to see if your trip-mate has already started the Trip Report for your trip
- if no Trip Report has been started yet, click on the LMV Trip Report (upper-left icon)... then just start filling in the fields (note: some are more Pilot oriented, some more Trip Coordinator/Doctor oriented; just enter what you know)... and when finished, click Submit at the bottom of the form
- if the Trip Report has already been started, you can simply click Edit to the left of that report, add your fields and/or change existing fields, and of course when finished don't forget to Update at the bottom of the form from the various views of the database, you can:
- peruse a complete trip report by clicking Edit, and when done perusing simply Close or Cancel off the form
- Edit an existing report, of course using Update to save changes and close the form
- Filter on Village or Chapter
- you can sort the data by clicking on the desired column, then Sort ascending or descending conduct a Search using a variety of parameters
Please email our webmaster with any suggestions or difficulties you might have.